DTL (Digital Tables Library)
--- Contributions ---
How can you contribute?
The current set of reproduced tables is still very small, and many important tables have not yet been reproduced. You can contribute in various ways:
- you can (suggest to libraries to) digitize original tables which are not yet available online;
- you can recompute a table, with or without formating,
but the recomputations should be exact (unless some other goal is set);
- you can typeset the text accompanying tables, when this text
has not yet been digitized;
- you can also digitize or analyze manuscripts to which you may have access,
in order to make them known to a wider audience;
- you do not have to restrict yourself to trigonometrical or logarithmic tables.
- in any case, DO NOT SEND ME FILES BY EMAIL,
WHETHER SMALL OR BIG; put your files on the web
and send me the location instead, and I will add links to them.
- I suggest to use a package such as
MPFR for the computations.
- Formatting can best be achieved with LaTeX
Return to the main page.
Last update: D. Roegel, April 5, 2011